Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I surrender.

The last thing I remember doing was to doodle some crap, before I plopped down onto the bed. again. Tell me who wouldn't be freaking exhausted with just 2 - 3 hours of sleep from the previous day. Waking up at 4:30 (by my mom, because I can't possibly do something like that myself, and she knew I didn't finish a compo I was supposed to complete) is gay, isn't it? Hah, so gay.


Despite flushing down a whole big cup of tea (loaded with caffeine, I suppose) into my system, my body still felt rather tired while my mind was fully awake. I've got many facts to swallow today.


Firstly, I kinda got 31/50 for my history. Not good at all of course, but, the only time I tried flipping the notes/textbook open was 45 mins before the exam with dear kaiying and siyun reading the facts out to me. Though the Seq just scraped a pass, its fine. BIG BIG Thanks to ky and sy again! I've learnt my lesson and will study next time.

Secondly, i failed my emaths (yes, shoot me i didn't study and it wasn't a difficult paper as i heard). I would have passed if I actually tried, and again, I will. Damn it, failing really sucks.

Third fact, I'm quite certain I'll be down for SSS. My L1R4 is 22, so can you guess my L1R5? One of my worst subjects = 8. Hah, I've never hit 20 before in my AHS life and now you're telling me my L1R5 would probably start with a 3? Wow that's great, 3's a great number, yes. yes.


The rest of the time was spent doodling with my black pen, I like the doodles but my pen doesnt, because the ink is almost dying.


If you excuse me, I'm really tired and I want to sleeppppp more after bathing. Nonetheless, I liked the airport today and find today quite a good day despite my lack of energy, I love talking if you hadn't known, hahaha.



SLEEEPPPPPPP, SLEEEEP I'M SLEEEEPYYYYYY


so I ain't writing properly with this crap

No comments: